Easter is around the corner. If you are looking for looking for last minute brunch recipe, then you are at the right place. Today I am sharing a very quick and insanely delicious Mini Potato Rosti. It is so crisp and delish. It is made with minimal ingredients easily available at home. Some simple dishes always win your heart. You can serve it with meat platter if you are a non vegetarian. This dish is perfect for Christmas , Thanksgiving and Easter. Serves perfect for Breakfast too.
Easter or Resurrection Sunday is a Christian festival and cultural holiday commemorating the resurrection of Jesus from the dead. It falls on April 9th this year.The egg is an ancient symbol of new life and rebirth. In some traditions, the children put out their empty baskets for the Easter bunny to fill while they sleep. They wake to find their baskets filled with candy eggs and other treats.The oldest tradition is to use dyed chicken eggs as Easter Eggs. Friends and family gather to enjoy the Easter festivities with a delicious feast.
MINI POTATO ROSTI
- 1 Non Stick Pan / Skillet
- 1 Grater
- 1 Kg Potatoes Grated
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 1 Tbsp Ghee / Clarified Butter
- 3/4 Tsp Coarsely ground Black Pepper
- 4 Tbsp Ghee / Clarified Butter
- Peel and grate all the potatoes. Squeeze the water completely.
- Add salt , coarse black pepper powder and clarified butter or ghee.
- Heat a Non stick Pan or Skillet. Add clarified butter. Place the potato mixture in rounds. Pat down using a spatula .
- Cook for 5-10 minutes untill it turns golden brown and crispy .Flip and cook for another 5-10 minutes untill done.
- Serve and Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Use butter and oil in case you do not have clarified butter.
- I have used home made clarified butter.
- Use starchy variety of Potatoes for best results.
If you try my recipe and love it , then please share some pictures of your dish with me. Kindly rate the recipe below, and give your valuable feedback in the comment section.
Don’t forget to tag me with the pictures on my social media handles.Do follow my blog and Social media handles on Facebook , Instagram , Twitter and Pinterest to get an update on the latest recipes.The more you share the more I will Smile. Thank you for your encouragement and support.