Today I am sharing a incredibly addictive salsa recipe. It is a vibrant and colorful. Mini Sweet Pepper Salsa is perfect for any day . Enjoy these sweet peppers for any summer party.It just takes 5 mins to whip up these super yummy salsa. Adjust the spice level as per your tolerance.
Some Facts about Mini Sweet Peppers:
Mini peppers are smaller and sweeter than larger bell peppers. They pack a flavorful punch in a little bit.They are available in Red ,Orange and yellow colours.Most importantly, mini sweet peppers contain no saturated fat or cholesterol and low in sodium too. You can eat it raw. They are crunchy with a mild flavor. They can also be roasted to serve as a perfect side dish , used for salsa and can be pickled too.
What is Salsa?
Salsa is a type of sauce used as a condiment from the Mexican Cuisine .It is also served as dips for chips, nachos or even our desi papad. Salsa can be eaten raw or cooked .It is served at room temperature. Some are spicy and some non spicy. It is so addictive for sure.Tortilla chips with salsa is an ubiquitous appetizer. Mini Sweet Pepper salsa is one of my favourite.
MIN SWEET PEPPER SALSA
- 1 Vegetable Chopper
- 1 Mixing Bowl
- 1 Spoon
- 2 Nos Yellow Mini Sweet Pepper finely chopped
- 2 Nos Red Mini Sweet Pepper finely chopped
- 2 Nos Orange Mini Sweet Pepper finely chopped
- 3 Nos Red Tomatoes finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 No Medium Size red Onion finely chopped
- 1 No Jalapeno Pepper Partly deseeded finely chopped
- 2 Nos Garlic Cloves finely chopped
- 1/4 Tsp Cumin
- 1/4 Tsp Freshly ground Black Pepper
- 1/2 Cup Finely Chopped Fresh Cilantro
- Salt to Taste
- Use the chopper a finely chop all the Jalapeno, Mini sweet peppers, tomatoes , garlic, cilantro and onion .
- Add them to a mixing bowl.
- Now add extra virgin olive oil , salt , cumin and black pepper powder and mix well.
- Serve with Nachos , Chips , Tortilla chips or desi roasted papad and enjoy…..
- You can add bell peppers to make it more colorful.
- I have partly deseeded the jalapenos .You can increase or decrease as per your spice tolerance.
- If your salsa is too add add more tomatoes .
If you try my recipe and love it , then please share some pictures of your dish with me. Kindly rate the recipe below, and give your valuable feedback in the comment section.
Don’t forget to tag me with the pictures on my social media handles.Do follow my blog and Social media handles on Facebook , Instagram , Twitter and Pinterest to get an update on the latest recipes.The more you share the more I will Smile. Thank you for your encouragement and support.