Today I am back with a very easy and quick snack recipe that will be loved by both young and old alike. Even those who don’t like carrots will just fall in love with it. It is so addictive. Try it to believe it my friends. I can bet you will not be disappointed. Roasted baby carrots with yogurt dip is perfect for parties too. You just need 25 minutes. It is so finger licking good. Great idea to incorporate carrots in your regular diet.
Some Facts about Baby Carrots :
- Good for the eyes
- Helps to improve Oral health
- Improves Immunity
- Good for the heart
- Carrots are known to reduce the risk of cancer
- Rich in Vitamins and Minerals
Roasted Baby carrots are perfect for snacking .It is equally nutritious as the fully grown carrots . People who don’t like carrots will also fall in love with these cute little baby carrots. They can be roasted and served with any dip of your choice or just eaten like that. I love Roasted Baby carrots with yogurt dip. It keeps me full and helps me avoid eating junk. There are variety of colorful carrots in the markets. You may use them as well.
ROASTED BABY CARROTS WITH YOGURT DIP
- 1 Baking Tray
- 1 Mixing Bowl
- 200 Gms Baby Carrots
- 3 Tsp Olive Oil
- 1/2 Tsp Harrissa Spice Powder
- Salt to taste
- 1/4 Tsp Coarse Balck Pepper Powder
For Yogurt Dip
- 1 Cup Greek Yogurt
- Salt to taste
- 1/4 Tsp Red Chilli Powder
- 3/4 Tsp Green Chilli and fresh coriander Paste
- 1. Pre heat the Oven at 160C for 5 Minutes.
- Place the baking sheet on the tray.
- Spread the carrots , drizzle some olive oil .
- Sprinkle salt ,coarse pepper powder and Harissa Spice and give it a good mix until well coated.
- Spread them evenly and place the tray and roast for about 20 minutes.
- For the yogurt dip in a mixing bowl add yogurt, salt, red chilli powder and green chilli coriander paste and mix well.
- Pour the yogurt dip in a plate and place the roasted baby carrots on top of it.
- Serve warm and Enjoy.
- In case you cannot find baby carrots you can uses regular carrots.
- Adjust the spice as per your spice tolerance.
- The measurement given above is perfect for my family palate.
- You can use normal thick yogurt instead of greek yogurt.
If you try my recipe and love it , then please share some pictures of your dish with me. Kindly rate the recipe below, and give your valuable feedback in the comment section.
Don’t forget to tag me with the pictures on my social media handles.Do follow my blog and Social media handles on Facebook , Instagram , Twitter and Pinterest to get an update on the latest recipes.The more you share the more I will Smile. Thank you for your encouragement and support.
3 thoughts on “ROASTED BABY CARROTS WITH YOGURT DIP”
Oh wow love the flavours here from the harissa , the coriander chutney , roasted carrots !! So so so yum !
Wow! I am sure these roasted baby carrots are delicious and yes I will love them totally. In fact, my meal will be these baby carrots with harissa and coriander paste. Thanks a lot.
Roasted carrot with harissa spice mix sounds flavoursome. It makes a good accompaniment for us with any meal.