A warm hello to all my lovely readers and followers. I am getting back to routine after my renovation and travel. Planning to share some amazing recipes from my new Kitchen. I am excited like a kid whenever I plan to cook now. Office is keeping me busy too.Today I am sharing a very quick and easy recipe with boiled potatoes. Anything eaten in moderation is absolutely fine .Warm Potato Salad is perfect as the weather is getting slightly cooler in many parts of the world. It is pouring most of the days in this part of the world. I love to have this warm potato salad for lunch when i want to have a light meal. This salad is very delicious .
Some facts about Salad:
- Served as an appetizer or a light meal
- Easily digested
- It is mostly served with or without dressing.
- Always serve with fresh dressing and ingredients
- Adding nuts makes it even more delicious. If allergic to nuts then skip it.
- There are numerous varieties of salads.
- Perfect for all seasons
Main Ingredients for Warm Potato Salad:
- Boiled Potatoes- Medium sized potatoes that is perfectly boiled ,peeled and cubed.
- Japanese Cucumber –These Japanese cucumbers are nice and crunchy . Finely chopped
- Green Bell Pepper–Use fresh green bell pepper that adds a nice flavor and crunch to the salad.
- Greek Yogurt-Instead of olive oil or mayo I have used greek yogurt to add a nice texture and taste to the salad.
- Chilli Flakes–This is absolutely optional but I love to add it to my salad.
- Fresh Coriander —Love the flavor and aroma of fresh coriander in this salad.
- Salt –I have used Himalayan pink salt. You may use any regular salt of your choice.
- Green Chilli–Midly piced green chillies work best . Enhances the taste of the salad.Adjust as per your spice tolerance.
- Chaat Masala–A secret ingredient in this salad that adds the X factor to this salad and takes it to another level.
- Roasted Jeera Powder–Pinch of freshly Roasted Cumin /Jeera powder adds an amazing flavor to the salad.
- Red Tomato–I love the riot of colours in my salad. Use the best quality red tomatoes for amazing taste.
- Red Onion–Red onions add a nice flavor and crunch to the salad.
- Lemon Juice– Gives a little tangy twist to the salad.
- Black Pepper–Add coarsely ground black pepper (freshly ground works best) for a nice peppery flavor.
WARM POTATO SALAD
- 1 Mixing Bowl
- 1 Spatula
- 3 Nos Medium Size Potatoes Boiled ,peeled and Cubed
- 1 No Large Red Onion Finely Chopped
- 1 No Japanese Cucumber finely Chopped
- 2 Tbso Greek Yogurt
- 1 No Green Bell Pepper Finely Chopped
- Salt to taste
- 1 No Red Tomato Finely Chopped
- 1/2 Tsp Red Chilli Flakes
- 1 No Mildly Spiced green chilli finely chopped
- 1/4 Tsp Freshly ground Coarse black pepper
- 1 Tsp Lemon Juice
- 3/4 Tsp Chaat Masala
- 1 Tbsp Finely Chopped fresh coriander
- 1/2 Tsp Roasted Cumin / Jeera Powder
- Add all the above ingredients to a mixing bowl .
- Mix gently with a spatula.
- Serve Immediately and Enjoy…………………………………
If you try my recipe and love it , then please share some pictures of your dish with me. Kindly rate the recipe below, and give your valuable feedback in the comment section.
Don’t forget to tag me with the pictures on my social media handles.Do follow my blog and Social media handles on Facebook , Instagram , Twitter and Pinterest to get an update on the latest recipes.The more you share the more I will Smile. Thank you for your encouragement and support.