Summers call for easy and quick meals that are easy to whip and nutritious at the same time. We love to have salads and serving it with a home made dressing is so exciting.Today I am sharing a rich and creamy dressing recipe that is ready in just 5 mins. Yes , you heard me right. It is vibrant and fresh and tastes awesome compared to store bought ones. You can make Creamy Cilantro Lime Dressing with easily available ingredients at home. This dressing is creamy , smooth , tangy and flavorful with a light spice kick. The best part is that it is a no cook recipe.
Some facts about Creamy Cilantro Lime Dressing :
- It is made with fresh and simple ingredients .
- No fancy gadgets needed . You just need a blender to whip up this creamy dressing .
- Serve it as a dressing , dip or drizzle over tacos , tostadas and fajitas , grilled veggies , roasted meat or veggies too.
- You can make it ahead and refrigerate.
- No fancy creams needed.
- It is a 5 min recipe
- It can also be used as a marinade.
Check out some of the dips and dressing :
Check out this Ice cream recipe by Poonam.
CREAMY CILANTRO LIME DRESSING
- 1 Blender
- 1 Maon Jar
- 1 Spoon
- 1 Mixning bowl
- 1 Cup Fresh Cliantro chopped
- 1/2 Cup Greek Yogurt
- 1 Clove Garlic Minced
- Salt to Taste
- 1/3 Cup Olive Oil
- 1 Tsp Honey
- 1 No Jalapeno chopped
- 1/2 Tsp Dries Oregano
- 1 No Lime Juice Freshly squeezed
- Add 1/2 Cup greek yogurt and all the remaining ingredients to a blender .
- Pulse until nicely blended . I like to have it slightly textured.
- Transfer the mixture to a bowl . Add the remaining greek yogurt and mix well.
- Transfer it to a an air tight container or mason jar and refrigerate .
- Enjoy this dressing over your favourite salads or as dips and even use it as a marinade.
- You can substitute sour cream in case you can’t find plain greek yogurt.
- Increase or decrease the Jalapenos as per your spice tolerance . You can completely skip it if you don’t want spice.
- Greek yogurt is healthy and little sour.
- Quantity of Lime juice can be added as per your liking .
- You can use Avocado in case you don’t find sour cream or Greek yogurt.
- This is a versatile dressing and can also be used as a dip or marinade.
- Stays good for a week in refrigerator in case it is left.
- It is absolutely lip smacking .
- I prefer to make small batches. You can make big batches and refrigerate.
- You can substitute honey with maple syrup. It will balance the flavors and will not make the dressing sweet.
If you try my recipe and love it , then please share some pictures of your dish with me. Kindly rate the recipe below, and give your valuable feedback in the comment section.
Don’t forget to tag me with the pictures on my social media handles.Do follow my blog and Social media handles on Facebook , Instagram , Twitter and Pinterest to get an update on the latest recipes.The more you share the more I will Smile. Thank you for your encouragement and support.