Salads are a saviour in summers . They are refreshing and perfect for short hunger pangs or light meal . I love the raw mango and Cucumber salad. This recipe is a keeper with all the simple and basic ingredients in your pantry. I make different types of salad with raw mango. This salad is our family favorite .It can be whipped p in just 10 minutes. You must try it to believe it .
What are Salads?
There are a variety of salad to enjoy .It included green vegetables , fruits ,leafy veggies, cooked pasta , boiled legumes and grains too. Some add meat too. It is usually made with or without any any dressing . You can make variety of salad during summer that works a perfect light meal. I love my salads without fancy salad dressing but i do add home made dressing once in a while. Home made dressing is always the best compared to store bought one.
RAW MANGO AND CUCUMBER SALAD
- 1 Chopping Board
- 1 Knife
- 1 Mixing Bowl
- 1 No Raw Mango (Totapuri Variety) Julienned
- 1 No Japanese Cucumber finely chopped
- 1 No Red Onion finely chopped
- 1 No Green Chilli finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp Roasted Peanuts
- 1/2 Tsp Coarse Black Pepper Powder
- 1/4 Tsp Chiili Flakes
- 1/4 Tsp Chaat Masala
- 2 Tbsp Finely Chopped fresh Coriander
- Salad to taste
- In a mixing bowl add julienned raw mango ,and all the other ingredients except salt and mix well.
- Add salt just before serving .
- Enjoy this refreshing salad at the comfort of your home .
Som Tam Recipe by Priya Iyer.
If you try my recipe and love it , then please share some pictures of your dish with me. Kindly rate the recipe below, and give your valuable feedback in the comment section.
Don’t forget to tag me with the pictures on my social media handles.Do follow my blog and Social media handles on Facebook , Instagram , Twitter and Pinterest to get an update on the latest recipes.The more you share the more I will Smile. Thank you for your encouragement and support.