Mix Veg Crispy (Party Snacks):
- Combination of vegetables are used in this recipe.
- I have used Home made chilli oil .
- Schezwan stir fry sauce adds a nice oomph factor to this dish.
- Hot and sweet Tomato Chilli Sauce is interesting ingredient used here.
- Guests will be craving for more .
- Easy to make and filling too.
https://preethicuisine.com/baked-vegetable-wanton-cups/ Do follow my blog and Social media handles on Facebook , Instagram , Twitter and Pinterest to get an update on the latest recipes.The more you share the more I will Smile. Thank you for your encouragement and support.
MIX VEG CRISPY (PARTY SNACKS)
Delicious vegetarian party starter that will leave your guests craving for more. Quick to make and easy to devour.
- Mixing Bowl
- Chopping Board
- Heavy bottom Pan for frying
- Wide Bottom Pan
Fried Mix Veg
- 1/4 Cup Corn Flour
- 1/2 Cup All Purpose Flour (Unbleached)
- 500 Gms Baby Corn Cut into Halves
- 2 Nos Potatoes peeled , halved and Cut Lengthwise
- 8 Nos Ivy Gourd / Tendli cut into 4 equal parts lengthwise
- Salt to taste
- 1 Tsp Chilli Flakes
- 1/2 Tsp Coarsely ground Black pepper
- 200 ML Water or more if required
- Oil for Frying
Sauces for Coating the Crispy Mix Veg
- 2 Tsp Chilli Oil
- 2 Nos Garlic Pods Finely Chopped
- 1 Tbsp Hot and Sweet Tomato Chilli Sauce
- 3 Tsp Schezwan Stir Fry Sauce
- 1 Cup Finely Chopped Fresh Coriander
- 1 Tsp Roasted Sesame Seeds
- 1 Tsp Oil
For Crispy Mix Veg
- In a mixing bowl add corn flour , all purpose flour (Unbleached) , salt , coarse black pepper powder , chilli flakes. Add water gradually and make slightly thin batter.
- Add the vegetables to this batter and mix well untill all the vegetables are nicely coated.
- Heat oil in a thick bottom pan.
- Once the oil is hot drop the batter coated veggies in small batches and fry untill they are crisp.
- Transfer the deep fried vegetables on to a paper Towel. Allow it to Cool .Repeat the process for the remaining veggies.
- Keep them Aside.
- Heat a wide bottom pan on a low flame .
- Add a tsp of oil. Fry the garlic .
- Add fried vegetables and mix well.
- Now add chilli oil ,Schezwan stir fry sauce and hot & sweet tomato chilli Sauce and mix until the vegegies are nicely coated .
- Garnish with finely chopped fresh coriander and roasted Sesame seeds and serve.
- Enjoy with family and friends…..
- You can add any Variety of Capsicum , Carrots to this dish.
- Add any vegetable of your choice that goes well with this sauce mix.
- It is always a crowd pleaser
- Increase or decrease the spice level as per your tolerance.
- It is a perfect Vegetarian starter and even a meat eater will love this .