Some Benefits of Nuts:Eating nuts on a regular basis may improve your health in many ways, such as by reducing diabetes and heart disease risk, as well as cholesterol and triglyceride levels. You should avoid nuts if you are allergic. It helps to reduce Inflammation too. They are rich on fiber too.
Some Facts about Cranberry:
- Supports Digestive Health
- Powerhouse of Antioxidants
- Boosts Brain Power
- Good for Skin Health
- Immunity Booster
- Prevents Urinary Tract Infections.
Wish you and your families A Very Happy Diwali!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! https://preethicuisine.com/paneer-almond-coconut-burfi/ Do follow my blog and Social media handles on Facebook , Instagram , Twitter and Pinterest to get an update on the latest recipes.The more you share the more I will Smile. Thank you for your encouragement and support.
SPICED NUTS CRANBERRY MIX
Delicious Snack to Serve this Diwali or for Any festive occasion. It is Super addictive.
- Baking Tray
- Mixing Bowl
- 200 Gms Cashews
- 50 Gms Macadamia Nuts
- 1 Tbsp Roasted and Powdered Curry Leaves
- 1/4 Tsp Kashmiri Chilli Powder
- 1 Tsp Chaat Masala
- 1/4 Tsp Chilli Flakes
- 1 Tbsp Ghee
- Salt to Taste
- 1/2 Tsp Black Pepper Powder
- 1/2 Cup Dried Cranberries
- 1/4 Tsp Asafoetida
- Dry roast a handful of Curry leaves and grind it to a fine powder. Keep it aside.
- In a mixing bowl add Cashews and Macadamia nuts and ghee and mix well.
- Spread evenly on a Baking tray .Preheat the oven at 180C.
- Place the baking tray in the oven. Mix every 5 minutes so that it does not burn
- After 10 minutes add the spices and mix well so that the nuts are nicely coated.
- Bake for another 10 minutes but Stir after 5 minutes.
- Remove the tray from the Oven and allow it to cool completely .
- Add dried cranberries and give a good mix.
- Store it in an air tight Container .
- Serve and Enjoy.
- Increase the quantity as per your requirement.
- You can Almonds or any other nuts and seeds too.
- Adjust the spice mix as per your taste and preference.
- Try this recipe as it is and I bet you will not be disappointed.