A warm hello to all my wonderful readers and followers. I am back after a wonderful break. I met my family after 2.5 years . It was a very emotional trip with all mixed feelings. I am slowly getting back to my routine . Sharing an incredibly delicious Mango Almond Shake recipe. It is very filling and perfect for breakfast on the go when you want to have something quick yet filling. My Boys just love this shake. Do not count calories when you want to enjoy this rich and creamy shake.Check out the secret ingredient I have used.
Visiting My Family 2022:
Our trip was filled with a lot of mixed emotions as I met my family after 2.5 years. Met my Brother and his family after 6 years. I met my beautiful Niece Little A for the first time and she stole my heart. She is so smart , logical and affectionate and witty at times. Little A was the center of attraction among all the grown ups at home. We had lot of celebrations and festive food after a very long time . It did take a toll on my tummy, but I have completely recovered now.We just spent time with our families and made the most of it. We had a very short trip this time but we lived every moment. We have come back to routine but we have so many memories to cherish and move on. I am looking forward to the next visit in a few months time as we gear up for our first Niece’s wedding in the family. I am looking forward to it with a lot of aspirations( Kisi ki Nazar Na lage humari parivaar ko).
What is the theme for Shhhhh Cooking?
The hostess of this theme Mango Mania is Mayuri Patel who is a very seasoned versatile blogger. She is an amazing baker too. I just love all her recipes especially from the traditional kenyan and Gujarati cuisine. Check out her Gujarati Mango Kadhi recipe. I am again paired with Rafeeda exactly after a year. Rafeeda is an awesome blogger with delicious dessert recipes on her blog. She gave me two secret ingredients Almond and Cheese and I gave her Saffron and Yogurt. She whipped up this delicious Mango Frozen Yogurt. My humble contribution is this this super addictive Mango Almond Shake.
MANGO ALMOND SHAKE
- 1 Blender
- 1 Cup Mango Pulp
- 2.5 Cups Whole Milk
- 1 Tbsp Cream Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Sugar
- 15 Nos Raw Almonds
- Few Ice Cubes
- 3 Nos Chopped Glazed Cherries to Garnish(Optional)
- Place all the ingredients mentioned above except ice and glazed cherries in a blender and blend until smooth .
- Now add ice cubes and blend again .
- Transfer the milkshake to a glass , garnish with chopped glazed cherries and serve immediately.
- Enjoy this shake to beat the heat….
- I have used the best quality organic mangoes with good pulp here.
- You can use canned pulp too but using fresh mango pulp is always the best.
- You can use any type of nuts of your choice to garnish if you can’t find glazed cherries.
- You can use normal sugar or icing sugar as per your choice.
- Adjust the quantity of sugar as per the sweetness of the mangoes.
- Best Served immediately.
f you try my recipe and love it , then please share some pictures of your dish with me. Kindly rate the recipe below, and give your valuable feedback in the comment section.
Don’t forget to tag me with the pictures on my social media handles.Do follow my blog and Social media handles on Facebook , Instagram , Twitter and Pinterest to get an update on the latest recipes.The more you share the more I will Smile. Thank you for your encouragement and support.